Thursday, July 22, 2010

BEWARE Value4goodsuk

I'm writing this because I am sick of the way people can treat you on eBay, currently the eBay feedback system is flawed. What happened to fairness?, well I guess in this day and age no matter who the seller might be it's a dirty word. I have always prided myself on my 100% feedback, but one thing that really annoys me (I'm sure you have had this yourself) is when feedback is received that is completely untrue and malicious. Value4goodsuk is yet another of these members and it's starting to annoy me. I have bought various good from this person, each time the courier they have used was unreliable, I sent e-mails explaining the damage and at first they were helpful and tried to some cases to the replace the damaged items. However this didn't last long and they quickly turned, accusing me of damaging the items which is a complete falsehood. Knowing I wasn't getting anywhere I left neutral feedback and mentioned their service could be better, which is far short of what I felt like adding. Couple days later I receive negative feedback, for what? I'm a buyer my payment was immediate (it was by cheque, but I have no control over when they decide to cash it), instead of being judge on how I acted in the transaction I was being judged based on my feedback! This is unfair, you just can't win in this situation. Only advice I can provide is be careful what you write on sellers feedback, as you will probably get it back on yours three fold!Bear in mind I paid on time...Just take a look at these images of the damage to the items I received, that inevitably led to me receiving negative feedback from this malicious unreliable seller!These images just show part of the damage to one item, we received others that where also damaged. But just look at the feedback I left compared with what she left me...Feedback I left her:"Delivery was very slow, wasn't damaged like others. Courier she uses is useless!" - NEUTRALFeedback she left me:"Buyer very difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment