Thursday, July 22, 2010

**warning** SELLER with alias leaving negs selling copy

Please beware of this seller ' crafting_qween '

is repeatedly sending abusive emails an additions to my blog


leaves negative feedbacks when a buyer genuinely not happy


alias ebay id: ' bird_on_wheels! '


i bought 4 x craft cd's off this seller, i was unhappy to discover that most of the contents were copyright / stolen


when i got to one of the craft cd's 'childlike wonder' I came across 3 x photos of a friends daughter.. to my horror i contacted the seller and my friend immediately, one asking the seller to withdraw. The answer I recieved was ' oh how strange ..quite ery really'


This seller has now proceeded with an alias id to purchase items from me, at the time unbeknown to me in an obvious attempt to leave me more negative feedbacks as a buyer this time and not as a seller.


Ebay need to stamp out ebayers like this!


I have many supportive emails from others that have been at this persons vindictive ways.


I JUST WANTED TO MAKE EVERY EBAYER AWARE OF THIS PERSON.


I DARE SAY SHE WILL TRADE AGAIN UNDER ANOTHER ID.


I HOPE YOU HAVE FOUND THIS USEFUL AS I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE GETTING CAUGHT UP IN THIS WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment