Thursday, July 22, 2010

High School Musical Clothing Rip Off

I was desparately looking for any High School Musical clothing for my 10 year old, couldn't see them anywhere in the shops, then seen pink cardigan on ebay for 14.99 and postage on top of that, put a bid on it, then found comment from girl that mentioned you can get these clothes in Asda, I hoped I would be outbid but wasnt, bought it and low and behold it was from Asda and back of garment was plain, that day before knowing I had won the item I seen the same top in Woolworths for 12.99 it was the black cardigan and only 1 left but not my size, I know I managed to get a pink cardigan it was High School Musical and was her size, has saved me going back and forth waiting for size to come in but just want others to know the High School Musical Clothes are out there and cheaper than what you would pay on ebay, rip off.

No comments:

Post a Comment