Friday, September 4, 2009

Buyer wont answer emails non payer


Hi fellow ebayers,Ive been selling a few of my daughters clothes that she never wore as the wrong season when she was given them, anyway there is a buyer from poland who bid on an item without asking if Id post abroad, - which i dont.I had replied to many who had asked, including a buyer from poland (not the same one) and replied I didnt post abroad. As she won it I went onto royal mail and found the postage would be then added my packing fees etc and sent her an invoice. I stated that I dont usually post to abroad but on this instance I would.Ive heard nothing since, dispite sending a polite request.Thing is Im going on holiday tomorrow, the item was won 6 days ago so I expected to be able to post it before I went. Advice?






Orignal From: Buyer wont answer emails non payer

No comments:

Post a Comment