Friday, September 4, 2009

How to change email address on my listings - Have tried everything!! Grrrr!


Hi, I came on here a while ago to ask why ebay had used a very old email address on my listings as my payments had been going to this address, and not into my account. i did as you all said, sent new paypal invoices, and most of the buyers cancelled thier original payments and paid using these. the next time I listed something, I made sure I had the right address in the paypal section of my listing! However.... last week when i listed a few things, I forgot to check (I've never had to before, so don't hink about it now I suppose) and yet again, my items have sold and sre selling with the ancient email address, I only noticed when someone had just tried to pay me. So now I have to go through the whole ordeal of explaining it to my buyers, writing out new invoices ect....It is a pain in the butt, and I don't understand why ebay keeps doing it, I've been all through my account details, all through my paypal account details and this email address is not to be seen anywhere, how can I permanantly remove something that hasn't been used for years and I cannot find?Please help before my laptop ends up in the garden!!!! Many thanks - Emma x x






Orignal From: How to change email address on my listings - Have tried everything!! Grrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment